Hi! I am Amy, thanks for reading!
- Joan Moira’s Birth Story September 20, 2017
- Two (almost three!) weeks with Joan – twin cousins up date August 26, 2017
- Postpartum Partying August 15, 2017
- The Wait is Over – Birth Announcement for Joan August 14, 2017
- A Day in Our Life August 4, 2017
- Before Baby 4 Comes August 2, 2017
- Girls Week in London July 1, 2017
- Quick Takes of Summer June 30, 2017
- Rocking Motherhood April 22, 2017
- Pregnancy #4 update – 23 weeks April 19, 2017
I write aboutAdvent babies birthday blogging celebration chrunchy-ness Church cousins Crafting Faith family history family stories first month friendship Grandparents growth update Jesse Tree Linkup newborn Prayer pregnancy project 52 Quick Takes random update Recipes Sacraments toddler Travel twin cousins Week in my life
Tag Archives: Lake days of Summer
I want to try to record a little of what life is like right now, before it majorly changes with the new little ones arrival. I am 38 weeks pregnant today, so theoretically it could be “any day” but that … Continue reading
After a early morning dip in the lake, before the sun was out enough to warm them, and just long enough since the last snack that everyone was clammouring for another.