With all the (on and offline) discussion I have been having lately about the different ways people think, most with images and some of us in “blindness” without any mental images at all, it is interesting to wonder what ways my children think about the world. I am looking forward to the day when I can ask them myself. My way of thinking fits in the “Aphantasia” side of things, while my husband has very vivid images and describes some of his memories as a “moving running through my mind”. To me the differences between different ways brains work is so interesting.
Hi! I am Amy, thanks for reading!
- Postpartum Partying August 15, 2017
- The Wait is Over – Birth Announcement for Joan August 14, 2017
- A Day in Our Life August 4, 2017
- Before Baby 4 Comes August 2, 2017
- Girls Week in London July 1, 2017
- Quick Takes of Summer June 30, 2017
- Rocking Motherhood April 22, 2017
- Pregnancy #4 update – 23 weeks April 19, 2017
- January in a Coconut Shell February 5, 2017
- a look back at 2016 January 12, 2017
I write aboutAdvent babies birthday blogging celebration chrunchy-ness Church cousins Crafting Faith family history family stories first month friendship Grandparents growth update Jesse Tree Linkup newborn Prayer pregnancy project 52 Quick Takes random update Recipes Sacraments toddler Travel twin cousins Week in my life