I got a sign that I should blog today.
- I reach 37 weeks on Monday. Labour day? Is it a sign… We are hoping for a home birth,(like the other two) and have to reach that milestone to be able to go ahead with that plan… although lets be real, I will probably be pregnant for another 5 weeks til 42 weeks rolls around, just because I am starting to feel so So SO DONE being pregnant already. And because Murphy’s law and we are actually pretty “ready” practically speaking this time around.
- I have really embraced a take-it-easy approach to the last few weeks. I think with past pregnancies I tried to get through the third trimester at full steam with plans to take it easy in the newborn phase, but actually having a newborn has been generally easier than being super pregnant (in my experience) Energy levels and sleep comfort etc, so laziness now, and when baby comes (and after at least a week of boss-postpartumming) I will probably want to resume normal programming.
- The wedding dress to baptism gown project has been the main thing on my project list lately. Its coming along slowly but surely. I am learning a lot. Undoing and redoing and youtube tutorials for the win! Some progress photos of things so far.
- I have tried to do a few fun things, before the summer totally comes to a crashing end. (Last year we had a HUGE snowfall on September 5… ) So we went to the little farm one more time, and the kids totally love it… She was even brave enough to pet the pigs this time!
- We have done a few other fun family things that are worth putting on the record.
This was “WingFest” which was like a hot wing competition. Pretty fun, though wings+wasps were a little scary. But we came out unscathed!
- Lots of prayers going out for the tragic migrant situation. I just can not get it out of my mind.
- They don’t call them quick for nothing. really… I am just impressed that this got thrown together, when this is the kind of stuff I deal with the second the laptop comes out:
So I will quit while I am ahead! Check out Christys for more, better, takes