I started this list awhile ago, and now with little time I just wanted to quickly publish something to let ya’ll know I am still alive, so this seems fitting.
Am I the only one who finds the strangest things happen when I sit down and try to write a blog post?
- The sleeping babies sense the laptop has been opened and immediately wake up
- the toddler finds and eats hand sanitizer
- poop explosion
- this nap has been interrupted for a breast feeding refill
- I start to make tea, which reminds me we need to buy peanut butter, when I go to put it on the list I realize our calendar from last month is still up, so I make a new calendar, and realize all the birthdays coming up, so I start online shopping for birthday presents….. and nap time is over
- I read a blog post and then see the mean comments and debate that ensues and it makes me scared to ever say anything even slightly controversial
- 1,228 Jesse Tree ornaments. Need I say more
But the good news it apparently people really want them and the all sold out in less than 24 hours!! So this will keep me pretty busy until our shipping day next week. Ifyou ordered one, you are being prayed for while we work feverishly to get them done in time!
and so, some progress photos:
I will just point out that I am normally the craft-iest of people. Before this project I didn’t even KNOW they sold felt by the meter at the fabric store… now I do.
My job so far has been cutting circles… hundreds and hundreds of circles.
We really are praying, by name, for each of the families who ordered a Jesse Tree ornament set from us.