Linking up with Jenna for her Too Long; Didn’t Read (tl;dr) link up and to fast fwd through the many posts I would have wanted to have written but never did.
Here are some random updates, along with mostly unrelated pictures.
- Clara is 26 months, Hugh is 8 months old. Lots of learning happening around here for both of them; crawling, pincher grasp, pulling to standing, feeding himself for him, and she is talking a LOT, counting, naming letters, colours, numbers, and the RULES (I call her the little constable for enforcing anything we ever tell her, to everyone) and maybe even potty training? coming soon
- My beloved sister, her husband and their son (who is 1 week older than Hugh) are no longer sharing our house with us. They have moved to a city a few hours away, we miss them a lot.
- We took family photos the other evening in the fall leaves and I totally blanked on asking for a picture that would fit as a new header image for the blog! I mean to update it so our poor second child does not feel so left out. New photos coming soon
- We did our Whole30 (absolutely no cheating but we did end a few days early… Whole28?) and now need a new crazy thing to try/do. any suggestions? Maybe something involving exercise
- We redecorated and I am really loving the difference a nice cozy living room makes. Another thing to photograph and make a post about, maybe?
- Spin off of the redecorating, I had to re-learn to sew in order to hem the new curtains… that has led to a minor sewing obsession – just in time for costume season, WIN!
Hopefully slightly more regular programming will follow. Just have to use these nap times better!
Thanks for sticking around.